Welcome to the Aspirations Teaching School Alliance
The Aspirations Teaching School Alliance is an innovative and forward thinking professional development organisation preparing teachers to deliver an authentic education for the 21st century. We provide high-quality training and support delivered by school leaders and teachers with a first class record of school improvement and examination success, coupled with the experience of developing new schools and new pedagogues.
All our Teaching School activities are available to all schools, not simply Aspirations Academies.
The Aspirations Academies Trust has a proven track record of school improvement and innovation. The Trust has been in operation for over five years and already three of our 12 academies have been graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and nearly all academies have achieved their best ever school performance results.
We are a unique Teaching School Alliance highlighted by seven areas of experience:
- A widely recognised track record of improving schools in challenging circumstances.
- The Aspirations Framework is embedded in our schools. This is the result of thirty years of research by Dr. Russell J. Quaglia and provides an excellent framework for school improvement.
- New school development. As well as improving failing schools we have also started a number of brand new schools.
- Innovative school and curriculum development. We have written successful Free School, Livingstone Academies and Studio School bids and through this work we are constantly developing new curriculum and pedagogical ideas and approaches across all our academies.
- A focus on the development of computational thinking in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Specific training and development of a range of pedagogies including Project Based Learning, game based learning, employability and Inquiry Based Learning.
- The creation of a medium-sized, successful Multi-Academy Trust.