Partner Schools and Trusts
Partner schools and Trusts fulfill two roles:
- They utilise aspects of the provision offered by the Alliance.
- They are keen to develop their staff by supporting the delivery of Aspirations Teaching School Alliance provision.
Partner schools staff can train as SLE’s working with the Alliance and also receive discounted rates for all areas of provision they utilise.
Partner schools pay a £1,000 annual subscription to the Alliance. In return they receive:
- Priority access to all CPD courses and support programmes.
- Free SLE training for teachers
- SLE teachers will attract £400 per day for their school following involvement in the Alliance support programme (After day one)
- Involvement in the Alliance ITT programme.
- 25% discount on all aspects of the Alliance training, support and development programme.